Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7 - Welcome

  Well, like so many today, I've decided to try my hand at blogging.  I guess I feel that I have so much to say that I need to get it out somehow.  Hopefully, if you've stumbled across this blog, you'll get a chuckle or some helpful information. 

   I have never been thin. My mom was 5'2" at her tallest and usually weighed about 100 pounds.  I take after my dad who was 6'1" and loved to eat anything my mom made.  He wasn't fat, but he was never a stick either. So, growing up I was the pudgy one. I look back now and realize that I wasn't overweight. I just had unrealistic expectations for myself.

   Well, I'm older now and I'm trying to lose some weight to be healthy.  I had a waist and I'm trying to find it again. I'm determined.  I know its there, its just hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment